Michelle Malmberg (my guest on podcast 15) and I take the opportunity to interview Jeremy Schmoe, an amazing functional neurologist and fellow in Brain Injury Rehabilitation who is certified by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board and has completed a TBI Certification, he works with patients from all over Minnesota, and internationally.
Jeremy works with brain injury, brain diseases, and other neurodegenerative diseases, and is trained by Dr. Ted Carrick, a master of improving and even correcting movement disorders. You can learn more about Dr. Schmoe, and schedule an appointment at thefnc.com
In this episode we talk about:
- TBI certification
- Why chiropractic or functional neurology
- Function Neurology work-up
- Gut/Brain Connection
- Primitive reflexes
- Vision Therapy and Functional Neurology Partnership
- Eye/Brain Connection
- Concussion in the female brain
- Hormones and the brain
- Chemical concussion and nutrition
- Glial priming
- Stimulating dead and dying neurons (raising the dead)
- Functional neurologists: wizards
- What are saccades?
- Functional neurology: rehabilitation AND optimization
- Everything is connected
It was such an honor to interview such a brilliant practitioner, and we are so excited to continue to work with him in the future! Thanks again, Jeremy!
- Carrick Institute Doctor Locator
- iafnr.org (International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation)